- Effective Chlorine Dioxide solution made by dropping into water.
- pH-Neutral formulation. Safe compared to other oxidizing- acid/alkaline products
- Simple mixing instruction for professional and non-professional end users.
- Dissolves quickly in hot and cold water.
- Chlorine Dioxide Tablets are effervescent tablets in water.
- Certified according NSF.60/ANSI guidelines
- Registered and available in many countries.
- Chlorine Dioxide solution (when mixed) has a long shelf life of 60 days.
- Unopened Tablets have a 2 year shelf life.
Not registered as a disinfectant or available for sale in: Alaska, Connecticut, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont
- 96ct/1-gram tablets (foil pouch) - 1 tablet makes 32oz. 4 tablets make 1-gallon
- 60ct/4-gram tablets (foil pouch) - 1 tablet makes 1-gallon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.